Refund & Other Policies
- All returns require a return authorization. Call (905) 820-2506 or click here to use the contact from to request a return authorization from Exoparts.
- Unauthorized returns will be held for customer pick up or be returned via courier at customer’s expense.
Electrical Parts and Special Orders
- There are no returns on electrical parts or special-order items. No exceptions.
Miscellaneous Fees and Service Charges
- A 50% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns.
- Credit card payments are subject to a 2.5% convenience fee.
- A finance charge of 1.75% per month (annual percentage rate of 21%) will be assessed on overdue accounts.
- Returned cheques are subject to a $50.00 service charge
- Accounts forwarded for collection or legal action are subject to a $125.00 fee.
Warranty claims will be paid to customer in the form of an account credit upon confirmation from the manufacturer the original supplied part was defective.
Please make cheques or money orders payable to Exoparts (2013), Inc.